Theater Masks

Theater Masks

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Top Ten New Years Resolutions

1. Spend as much time with Caitie as I possibly can.

2. Spend as much time with people who I like and who like me as I can (not wasting time with "friends" who don't really want to be friends.

3. Spend quality time with family - see my nieces more often, spend time in Ohio etc.

4. Play more games.

5. Finish editing my Midsummer update.

6. Finish Seeing Nothing and get to writing my sequel to Before White. *

7. Be in a position financially to be able to change my job by next year at this time.

8. Be able to go on at least one vacation this year.

9. Read more books - I'm aiming at 25 for the year (which I know is significantly higher than what I hit last year!)

10. See at least three Broadway shows.

* Since I have no control over it, as a subset, I resolve to get a publishing deal this year. I can't control that, however, so can't put that as a resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment