Theater Masks

Theater Masks

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

End of summer sadly approaching.

Going back to school next week. This summer has spoiled me on the writer's life. I love making my own schedule. I love writing and thinking about writing. I love the people in the writing world (or at least the ones I've met virtually). I want to publish, I want to work on my writing full time. Don't get me wrong, I still love working with the kids. I will miss that if I get to focus on my writing.

Sure, I know writing won't be perfect. There will be frustrations and insufferable people, there will be contract worries and story headaches, but I want all that. Hopefully...one day...

In other news, I'm hard at work on my West Side Story/Veronica Mars mash up story. So far I think it's going pretty well. It's a little strange writing realism, but I like the challenge. I like my characters and the story is starting to take shape.

I hope I don't lose momentum on it.

Meanwhile, the query process continues. Here's hoping...

1 comment: