Just some points of thought:
1)I'm so ready for school to be done. For so many reasons.
2)Ragtime doesn't work if Sarah can't sing.
3) I think I may have pushed a limit in my novel. My goal was to turn a sympathetic character "evil" - trouble is she's a 12 year old girl and I'm wondering now if I pushed what "evil" is too far. I guess I'll have to wait and see where the book is going and possibly pull it back (it is meant to be middle grade fiction)some. Of course, if the stakes aren't high enough, the whole thing becomes pointless. I feel like I'm getting close to the climax of the book (I'm at 33,000 words of a projected 50-60)so I need to figure out how to play this just right...
4) Ipod shuffle is like the debate between free will and predestination. Caitie and I believe the shuffle pre-determines your playlist -- setting it in place when you start the list. Will Apple create a list that does have free will and can adjust as you skip songs? If so, is this just another frightening step toward real AI? Where will it end??
5)Unless you're Caitie, Jess, or Dan I can go to sleep tonight relatively sure I saw a movie this weekend you have never seen and never will: it was called "House" and it was Japanese and it was really really weird. Really weird.
6) As I'm typing this we have on the special about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios. I want to go to there.
7) I already miss Lost.
8) When did the MTV Movie Awards become "The Twilight Zone?"
9)I'm going to a baseball game with my father tomorrow night for the first time in my life. This is very surprising to me. Not that we've never gone, but that we are at all as neither of us really care about baseball.
10) Did I mention I can't wait until school is over? I think I did. Going back in September is going to be damn near impossible. Sigh.