Theater Masks

Theater Masks

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year

It's been a while since I've written anything here. A couple of things since the last post:

1)Had a great time with the in-laws in Ohio. The nice thing about going there is it REALLY feels like a break - I know I don't have to do anything work related, and if I want to, I can get some writing done. I started on a new novel idea -- we'll see...

2)I sent out a query to a MAJOR agent - one who Caitie met with for an interview where they talked about me. I have an in, then - hopefully I take advantage of it (also, hopefully Caitie will get the internship SHE'S going for!)

3)I got the new edition of Emerald Tales with my new story, "Delicious" in. I have to say, I like this story quite a lot (I like it more the more I read it). It's stylistically ambitious for me, but I think it works.

4)We saw "Up in the Air" last weekend - WOW! The script is PHENOMENAL -- if you haven't seen it, check it out!

That's about it for now - back to the old grind... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment